Translate

Gain Financial Wealth and Spiritual Abundance at the Same Time

Join the Truly Rich Club

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Blog Created

Hi all!

I just want to share that I have created a new blog: http://mymemoryverse.wordpress.com.

It's where I will share Bible verses and at times my own reflection on the verses, by means of personal stories and testimonies. It is not really an attempt to interpret the Bible or learn about the meaning of the verses. It's just to share the word of God and how these words touched me.

I hope you could visit it. And I pray that you will be blessed by it.

Praying for your happiness,
Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send and Receive Money Safely Online. Open a Paypal Account Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Hands on Training on Online Selling & Promotion + Blogging + VA Training

14 Hours Hands on Training on Onlineselling + Online Promotion + Blogging