- True wealth is not about having money. True wealth is when we have a true relationship with God. As we create our multiple money machines and grow our finances, we also share our time, talents, and treasure to our inner circle and to the people outside our circle because we believe that our wealth is ultimately for the people that we love.
- You don't need to be great to start, but you need to start to become great. (Zig Ziglar)
- We need to have a big (emotional) WHY.
- Love what you do and be a superstar in your niche. If you're not a superstar in the current field you are in -- (1) ask yourself how you can be a superstar and do it; OR (2) change your field where you can be a superstar in it! (Bo Sanchez)
- If you want to be wealthy, you need to have your own business -- this could be through entrepreneurship, equity, or estate.
- You want to learn? Get out of your circle. Get mentors. Build and nurture relationships.
- If you want to be successful -- FAIL, FAIL, FAIL, and FAIL some more!
- Get into the habit and discipline of saving and investing, BUT enjoy the process to fuel your dreams. (Rex Mendoza)
- Secret of success: REPEAT, REPEAT, REPEAT, and REPEAT some more!
- It all starts with your belief system.
- New financially literate formula: "Income - Investment = Expenses" (Edward Lee)
- 2 skills you need to learn to be a Superhero of Abundance: Produce wealth (sell something of value) and reproduce wealth (learn to increase your income by investing). (Bo Sanchez)
Wednesday, March 6, 2013
TrulyRichClub's Wealth Summit 2013
Wanted: Superheroes of Abundance!
Last year, Bro. Bo sent out his invitation for the first ever TrulyRichClub's Wealth Summit 2013. This is a 2-day event filled with a truckload of wisdom from great financial heroes who have walked their talk and can claim the grand title of being Superheroes of Abundance. Moreover, this event is also a call to action for us, "regular" folks, to be our own Superhero of Abundance as well. There is also a bonus 3rd day for those who wanted to go into the field of wisdom-giving.
I am so grateful that I was able to attend the TrulyRichClub's Wealth Summit 2013. It's such a great opportunity to listen and learn from the "big shots" such as Dean Pax Lapid (Professor of Entrepreneurship at the prestigious Asian Institute of Management and the Dean of Entrepreneurship of the TrulyRichClub); Edward Lee (Founder and Chairman of the Board of COLFinancial and Dean of Investments of the TrulyRichClub); Rex Mendoza (President of Philam); and of course Bro. Bo Sanchez (Missionary Entrepreneur Extraordinaire and Founder of the TrulyRichClub, among others). The wisdom generously shared by these great financial heroes truly blessed, inspired, motivated, and called the participants to take charge and be superheroes of abundance too!
The 3-day event (I also attended the bonus day) is so jam-packed with so many wisdom and learning that I don't think could ever be contained and shared in just one blog post. However, I would like to share the key take-away I got from the summit. The list below is definitely not an exhaustive list. My hope and prayer is that upon reading, one or more of the items below would spark a passion for your own desire to learn more and take charge of your financial and spiritual life. Perhaps next year, you'll be able to join us in the Wealth Summit 2014! :)
Key Take-Away from the Wealth Summit
As the Buddhist proverb says, "when the student is ready, the master appears." When you are finally ready to take that first step towards your financial freedom -- I would like to invite you to join the TrulyRichClub where you will be mentored and guided on how you can change your present so you can have a more prosperous and bless-filled future. To learn more about the blessings that await you for joining the club -- please click the link below:
Praying for your happiness,