Translate

Gain Financial Wealth and Spiritual Abundance at the Same Time

Join the Truly Rich Club

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

And This Is God's Answer

I just want to make a quick post because God answered my question last night and it really struck me. It is somehow connected with the most recent addition to my How I Became Financially Series, My Emotional Why.

Last night, I was yet again reminded of my financial situation thus far. I was feeling helpless again because I wanted to buy something but I don't have the money yet, and I don't want having to depend on someone's goodness to pay for it. 

I wanted to buy myself a laptop because I am finally feeling the need to have one. Before, it is okay not to buy one yet because we have a desktop computer at home that I can use. I don't have to mind sharing it with my mother and sister because I prefer to work when everyone is asleep anyways. But now, I am abroad, living with my relatives, and I feel like I am imposing on them. I mean, being a freelance virtual assistant, having my own computer is one of the most important investments I should have. 

I am so used with making do with what I have (with what was given to me), that sometimes I neglect to think ahead and think wisely with the investments I make. Yes, I have tried to budget my salary accordingly so that I can set aside funds for my laptop fund. But then, some emergency happens and I (or my family) need money, and there goes my savings. Ideally, what was set aside for specific funds should not be "borrowed" for other expenses, but then there are situations wherein practicality is called for.

Anyway, the point here is that, there are just times in my life that I ask myself, 

"Why am I not rich? Why don't I have lots of money?"

And the times I pray,

"Lord, what else am I doing wrong? Why am I not financially stable yet? I'm doing the best I can. Why is there still no change? Lord, please make me financially free."

More or less, these are my thoughts last night. When I opened my e-mail, this morning and saw a GodWhispers message, I felt silly and grateful at the same time because of God's message for me last night.

Dear Joanne Christine,

One of the biggest reasons why many don't receive my blessings is because they rely on me too much--and don't do anything!

Wake Up,
God

P.S. Always remember: I won't do for you what you can do for yourself. If I did, you won't grow, Joanne Christine. And I want you to!

So that's it. I am not saying that I am not doing anything for my financial freedom. But I know that what I am doing for the moment are not the only things that I can do. There are still many ways and avenues that I can try out and explore to see if that vehicle is the right one for me. But, I think I still lack the courage to get out of my comfort zone, plus I am still struggling with how I can effectively manage my time work-wise. 

I am still praying to God that He'll continue to bless me with the right mindset to attract wealth in my life. I am still praying that He'll continue to guide me to the right path, let me meet the right people, and bless me with the right opportunities so that I can be soon financially free. And most of all, I am still praying that I may have the courage, wisdom and discernment to live my life following His will and wish for me because I know that He only has my best in mind. 

When Lyf Throws U Lessons

But aside from praying, the lesson here is that God already gave (and is continuously giving) me everything I need to prosper and be wealthy. All I need to do is to acknowledge them and make the best with what I am given. And if I am stuck, then it is my job to get out of my rut and look for the path that God paved for me. I should not expect for Him to always do things for me. Yes, He will always be there to guide me and cheer me on, but I should do the things that I can do to achieve what I want to achieve. And when I have done everything that I can do, then I can confidently leave the rest to God's hands. =D

Praying for your happiness,
Joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Send and Receive Money Safely Online. Open a Paypal Account Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Hands on Training on Online Selling & Promotion + Blogging + VA Training

14 Hours Hands on Training on Onlineselling + Online Promotion + Blogging