Translate

Gain Financial Wealth and Spiritual Abundance at the Same Time

Join the Truly Rich Club

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

I Did Not Win a Free Seat! (Still, I Am Counting My Blessings and Hoping for the Best)

Last month, I joined the "Bo Sanchez Blogger Contest" in hopes of winning one of the three free seats to his Truly Rich Seminar. Of course, even before learning of this contest, I have already made up my mind that I will be sharing my personal journey towards financial freedom because I want to encourage others (especially my family and friends) to start taking this journey as well. The contest was just an added bonus. However, I still fervently prayed that I will be one of the chosen three because I really want to attend the seminar (but I am a little short on money right now).

The winners of the said contest will be notified via e-mail come November 5. So when that day came, I regularly checked my e-mail until the clock reached 12. But alas, no e-mail came. I checked the blogger contest site in hopes that they have announced the winner there. Yet again, nothing.

When the next day came, I was a bit sad that I did not win a free seat, but I know that God has a better plan for me. Maybe it is not yet the right time for me to attend the seminar since He knows that my mind is a bit preoccupied with other things. Maybe someone else needs it more than I do. Maybe I will win something bigger in the future! =D

So I just offered a prayer to God, asking Him to take away what (little) envy I have in the deep recess of my heart. I also promised myself that next year, I will have more than enough money to pay for my seat, as well as my mother's and sister's seats, for the next Truly Rich Seminar.

Anyway, I checked the blogger site again today and saw that they have announced the three winners of the free seats already. And yes, I still did not win a free seat.

Nonetheless, I invite you to visit the site and check out all the entries submitted. I believe that above all, each of us who joined the contest have already been winners, as immortalized in the stories we have shared. And like me, I believe that the deeper reasons why we have shared our stories are because we want to tell the world how God is continuously helping us to become the persons that He envisioned and designed us to be, and in doing so, our stories may bring hope and inspiration to others who are in the same journey as we, or who may be a little lost right now.

For all the people who have read my entry, How I Became Financially Free: Introduction, thank you for spending some of your time to read it (I know that it is a long entry), especially for your encouragements and prayers. Let me also invite you to watch out for the second part of my "How I Became Financially Free" series. I am halfway through it, and God-willing, it will be posted next week.

Praying for your happiness!
Joanne


P.S. To read all the entries for the Bo Sanchez Blogger Contest, click here. Be inspired and be blessed! =D

P.S.S. Once again, I invite you to be a part of Bo Sanchez' Truly Rich Club. Let Bro. Bo be one of your mentors toward your own journey towards financial freedom and spiritual abundance. It only requires a small investment in your part, but the return is beyond your expectations. Click here to see what blessings await you when you join the club!

2 comments:

  1. all of us are really hoping to win that seat. i didn't win as well but i'm glad i was a part of that contest. that enough is okay for me. that's the first contest that i joined and maybe the reason why i didn't expect that much. i guess bro. bo will make another contest, he said to watch out for another this november. so we better prepare... God bless..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @jon

    true...true...just being able to join and share our stories are big enough already...

    thanks, Jon! God bless... =D

    ReplyDelete

Send and Receive Money Safely Online. Open a Paypal Account Today!

Sign up for PayPal and start accepting credit card payments instantly.

Hands on Training on Online Selling & Promotion + Blogging + VA Training

14 Hours Hands on Training on Onlineselling + Online Promotion + Blogging